What are cookies?
What cookies do we use?
– _ga (duration 2 years) and _gid (duration 1 year) collect data in Google Analytics. They help us learn how you use our website and help us make improvements. The information collected is in an anonymized form.
– PHPSESSID – is a functional cookie and contains information about the user’s session. It is also called “session cookie” and disappears when you close our page.
All data collected by cookies are anonymous and do not link this information to a natural/legal person.
How do we use these cookies?
– Site performance and efficiency analyses.
– Registration cookies for good website functionality.
Personal data and cookies
You can disable cookies
– You can manage your cookie preferences from the pop-up window on our website or from your browser’s monitoring settings.
– Every time you visit the site you will be warned by a banner to accept all cookies / refuse / change the settings.
– If you accept all cookies, you consent to analysis cookies.
– Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
– Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug =Cookies
– Cookie settings in Chrome: https://support.google .com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Cookie settings in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
– Microsoft cookie guide: https://support .microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
– All about cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/